Thursday, April 21, 2011

Redeem your Huggies Rewards - Free Starbucks Card or Diapers + 2 New Codes for 10 Points





Wow... I was wondering what I was going to do with all the Huggies Rewards Points as no matter how many times I play those instant win games, I never win !!!


Finally... there is some reward in these rewards for us ( trying my humour with words !!!!)


Redeem your points to score Free $15 Starbucks Gift Card (for 375 Points) or a Free Jumbo Pack of Huggies Diapers ( for 300 Points) or Pullups (for 337 Points).  There are also other interesting offers so make sure you check out their entire rewards catalogue.


Just to help you get there easier, there are 10 more points that you can add...


BKKCSBBMSPNSPGB (5 Points)
BJRJL BZZLF BDPGB (5 Points)
BKWHD-MMLPC-XCPGB (25 points) - I posted this a few days back
Image Credit: Huggies







No comments:

Post a Comment